Custom Credit Card Information
Terms and Conditions
First National Bank of Clarksdale and Bank of Oxford requires that all visitors to the Site adhere to the following Terms and Conditions. By accessing the Site and any of its pages, you indicate your acknowledgement and acceptance of the Terms and Conditions set forth below without limitation or qualification. First National Bank of Clarksdale and Bank of Oxford may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting, which revisions will be binding upon all visitors to the Site. You should therefore visit this posting to review these Terms and Conditions from time to time as you visit the Site. For purposes of these Terms and Conditions references to First National Bank of Clarksdale and Bank of Oxford include its affiliates, directors and employees.
You may personalize your own debit card for a fee of $14.95. This fee will be deducted from your checking account.
Laws and Regulations
Anyone accessing this Site is subject to all applicable regulations and federal, state and local laws. Unauthorized use of this system is prohibited and violators may be prosecuted. Mississippi law and Federal law will govern the interpretation and enforcement of these Terms and Conditions.
Copyright and Trademark Information
Some information on this Site is protected by trademarks owned by First National Bank of Clarksdale and Bank of Oxford and may not be duplicated. The Site, including this page, may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Certain images and information at the Site are the copyright or trademark of third parties and any use is subject to the terms and conditions of such third parties.
No content on this Site may be copied, reproduced or transmitted in any way without prior written consent of First National Bank of Clarksdale and Bank of Oxford.
Limitation of Liabilities and Warranties
Information on the site is provided "as is" without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
First National Bank of Clarksdale and Bank of Oxford may make changes to the information on this Site at any time without notice. We are not responsible for any errors or omission of information contained on this Site.
In no event shall First National Bank of Clarksdale and Bank of Oxford be liable for any damages whatsoever, arising out of or in connection with the use, copying or display of, or the interaction or any other form of communication with, the site and the information contained at the site (including via computer viruses or any other form of software).
Other Internet Web Sites
Some of the Web sites listed as links herein are not under the control of First National Bank of Clarksdale and Bank of Oxford, but rather are exclusively controlled by third parties. Accordingly, First National Bank of Clarksdale and Bank of Oxford make no representations whatsoever concerning such Web sites. Although First National Bank of Clarksdale and Bank of Oxford may provide a link to a third party, such a link is not an authorization, endorsement, sponsorship or affiliation by First National Bank of Clarksdale and Bank of Oxford with respect to such Web site, its owners or its providers. First National Bank of Clarksdale and Bank of Oxford is providing these links only as a convenience to you.
Under no circumstances will First National Bank of Clarksdale and Bank of Oxford be liable to any party for any damages for any use of any hyperlinked web site, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system or otherwise, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
Violations of Terms and Conditions
First National Bank of Clarksdale and Bank of Oxford reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of these Terms and Conditions, including the right to block access from a particular Internet address to the Site. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless First National Bank of Clarksdale and Bank of Oxford from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including attorney’s fees, related to your violation of these terms and conditions or your use of the services and information provided at the site.
YOU AGREE TO DESTROY YOUR OLD CARD ONCE YOU RECEIVE YOUR NEW CARD AND HOLD FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF CLARKSDALE AND BANK OF OXFORD HARMLESS FOR ANY LOSS AS A RESULT OF NOT DOING SO.
For any questions regarding this debit card program please feel free to contact customer service at 662-627-3261.
First National Bank of Clarksdale and Bank of Oxford reserves the right to determine, in its sole discretion, whether a submitted image will be accepted. All images submitted must have the consent of the owner including those images downloaded from the Internet. First National Bank of Clarksdale and Bank of Oxford will not accept images that contain any of the following:
- The name, trademark, slogan or any other identifying marks of any other financial institution, bank, or credit union;
- The name, trademark, slogan or any other identifying marks of other card company (e.g. MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, Cirrus);
- Political statements or symbols;
- Advertising or promotional material (e.g. slogans, business cards);
- Branded products;
- Foreign or local celebrities, musicians, public figures or athletes;
- Phone numbers or Internet or email addresses;
- Socially unacceptable groups (e.g. cults, gangs, supremacy organizations);
- Nude or semi-nude images;
- Provocative or sexual content;
- Violence, firearms, weapons or ammunition;
- Profanity or obscenities;
- Racial, prejudicial or discriminatory subject matter;
- Any image in which someone else holds the copyright;
- Images that display the opinions or beliefs of religious groups;
- Images that may interfere with the security features of the card;
- Alcohol, tobacco, firearms;
(Note: This list is not exclusive and First National Bank of Clarksdale and Bank of Oxford retains the right to decide if any submitted image is not to be used.)
Images that do NOT meet the above guidelines will be rejected and you will be notified by email. You may then submit another image.
- Image files can be in either .JPEG, .GIF, .PNG, .TIFF or .BMP formats
- The maximum file size is 10 megabytes (MB)
- Images must be at least 840 x 840 pixels
- Small images will reproduce poorly when printed
- As you increase the scale of your image too much, it may also print poorly
- The bigger the image you choose, the longer it will take to upload
- The time your image takes to upload depends on your own Internet connection speed
- Should your image be slow to upload, please talk to your own Internet access provider for help
- On a typical 56K modem, each 1MB will take about 3 minutes to upload (This is approximate and depends on your connection speed, which may vary).
BY CREATING YOUR CUSTOMIZED DEBIT CARD, YOU ARE ACCEPTING THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS PRODUCT